By establishing and improving Integrated Management System, we meet the requirements and business needs of clients, owners, employees as well as all the other relevant stakeholders.
The basics of IMS Policy are:
- Our satisfied clients - because we demonstrate the ability and reliability to provide high quality services;
- Our employees – the goal is to employ people who best fit the needs of the company and to develop a working environment in which people are satisfied;
- Owners – the goal is to company grow, develop, and make a profit;
- An effective management quality system according to ISO 9001:2015 requirements and specific quality objectives, with constant improvements;
- Effective process management from bidding and contracting to contract implementation;
- Realization of required services and expected quality which enables rising the placement and competitiveness of our company;
- Identifying, assessing, and controlling risks in known causes of injuries and illnesses related to work processes and the environment;
- Training in the field of information security to acquire new knowledge and raise the awareness of all employees about the importance of protecting the company’s assets;
- Establishing effective communication with all parties of interest and other relevant companies to better exchange information important for quality and information security;
- Influencing our suppliers and subcontractors to undertake activities aimed at information security;
- Presenting our Integrated Management System policy so that it is available to the public;
Ability and motivation for teamwork, in which the experience and skills of each employee are valued and used, is a guarantee that the quality of processes and services will be maintained and improved to satisfy the needs of our clients.
The owner of this policy, responsible for managing it, regularly updating it, and enabling proper use by employees, is the IMS Manager.
Last updated 3rd April, 2023.