Personal data controller
ENLIGHT ENGINEERING DOO NOVI SAD, with registered office in Novi Sad at Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 12, company registration number: 21212946, tax identification number: 109625267 (hereinafter: Controller) In accordance of Article 15 and 63 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, No. 87 from November 13, 2018) we inform you that if you send us your application (application for employment, internship or mentoring program) we will collect, process and transfer to countries which are on the list of the Decision on the List of Countries, Parts of Their Territories or One or More Sectors of Certain Activities in Those Countries and International Organisations where it is Considered That an Adequate Level of Protection of Personal Data is Ensured (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, No. 55/2019)) personal data relating to:
- first and last name, residence;
- date of birth;
- phone number and email address;
- education and work experience of candidates (school/faculty/company, class/year of study/work experience/ attended trainings, diplomas, certificates, descriptions of projects on which the candidate has worked)
- recommendations from educational institutions or companies, cover letters, etc.;
- other (unmentioned) personal data submitted by the candidate within his/her CV;
- data relevant to the selection process such as task results, tests, comments and observations from the interview;
- history of application and communication with the candidate.
The purpose of processing is: Participation of candidates in the competition procedure for employment, internship or mentoring programs and selection of candidates for employment or internship or mentoring programs. The purpose of transfer is: Insight into your professional expertise by our clients in order for them to evaluate whether your professional expertise is in accordance with the needs of the cooperation between us and them. Data is collected/processed/transferred based on your voluntary consent and will be used exclusively for the purpose of analyzing candidates. The data in question will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. The candidate does not bear the costs of processing, transfer and notification. The data will be available exclusively to the employer's HR department and employees who decide on the choice of a candidate for employment and to the employees of the HR department of our clients. The personal data will be stored on the adequately protected computers of Branko Vukovac, employed by the employer as an HR manager (Serbian: rukovodilac za planiranje i razvoj ljudskih resursa) and on the adequately protected computers of the client’s HR department employees. Rights of persons according to the Law on Personal Data Protection:
- Right to access: The data subject has the right to request, from the Controller, information on whether his/her personal data is being processed, transferred, access to such data, as well as other information in accordance with the Law.
- Right to correction and supplementation: The data subject shall have the right to correct his incorrect personal data without undue delay. Depending on the purpose of processing and transfer, the data subject has the right to supplement his/her incomplete personal data, which includes making an additional statement.
- Right to the deletion of personal data: The data subject has the right to have his/her personal data deleted by the Controller, and the Controller shall be required to delete that data without undue delay, if foreseen by Law.
- Right to restrict processing: The data subject has the right to restrict the processing of his/her personal data by the Controller if the alternative from one of the cases defined under Article 31, Paragraph 1 of the Law have been fulfilled.
- The right of the data subject to be informed regarding the correction or deletion of data, as well as restriction of processing: The Controller shall be required to notify all recipients, to whom personal data has been disclosed, of any correction or deletion of personal data or a restriction to its processing (unless this is impossible or it requires excessive time and resources). The Controller shall be required to inform the data subject, at his/her request, of all recipients of personal data.
- Right to transfer processing: The data subject has the right to receive, his personal data previously provided to the Controller, from the Controller in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable form, and has the right to pass this data to another Controller, without interference from the Controller to whom the data was provided, with the fulfillment of statutorily defined conditions. This right includes the right of a person to have his/her personal data transferred directly to another Controller, by the Controller to whom this information was previously provided, if technically feasible.
- Right to object and automated decision making: The data subject has the right to object, at any time if he/she deems this to be justified with respect to the specific circumstances, to the Controller for the processing of his personal data, which also refers to profiling, and the Controller is required to terminate the processing of data on the person who filed the objection, unless the Controller has stressed that there are legal reasons for processing that outweigh the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject or are related to the submission, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
- Automated decision making and profiling: The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, if that decision produces legal consequences for that person or that decision significantly affects his/her position.
Last updated 08th November, 2022.