We are seeking a highly skilled professional with a degree in Computer Science or related fields, over 3 years of programming experience, profound knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or RDBMS, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The candidate should be able to collaborate in an international Scrum team for extending, optimizing, and maintaining components of a large financial software package within the banking/financial industry, while ensuring documentation, tests, and life-cycle management.
The role entails extending, optimizing, and maintaining components of a financial software package, implementing complex requirements in PL/SQL, collaborating in an international Scrum team, and contributing to the life-cycle management of existing solutions.
- Extend, optimise and maintain several components of a large financial software package
- Implement complex requirements in PL/SQL
- Design technical concepts and specifications based on business requirements
- Collaborate in a self-organized international Scrum team
- Keep software documentation and tests up-to-date
- Contribute to the life-cycle management of existing solutions
We are looking for a candidate with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields, over 3 years of programming experience, profound knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or RDBMS, analytical skills, and a willingness to learn German and work in a banking/financial environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- More than 3 years of experience in programming
- Profound solution engineering knowledge ideally with Oracle PL/SQL, or experience with RDBMS (MSSQL T-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with continuous integration toolsets is not mandatory, but is an advantage (you will learn from us how to use it)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, solution-oriented
- Oriented on long-term cooperation and stability
- Banking/Financial process knowledge is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English or German is an advantage
- Willingness to learn German and work in German